Legal information (I)
Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978
The automated processing of personal information implemented as part of this site has been declared to the CNIL.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to “computing, files and freedoms”, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete information about you. You can exercise these rights by contacting the MW Gestion Head Office – 7, rue Royale – 75008 PARIS.
This site, and all documents extracted from it, are the intellectual property of MW Gestion, its financial partners or information providers.
The trademarks or company names mentioned in this site are strictly protected under the Intellectual Property Code. Reproduction, transmission to a third party in any form whatsoever (free or expensive), removal, modification of all or part of the content of our website, are strictly prohibited.
The use of any information published on the website www.mwgestion.com (except partnership agreement) in the context of a professional or commercial activity is strictly prohibited.
The rights to use the graphic elements presented on this site have been acquired by MW GESTION.
The photos were purchased on Fotolia credits.
The video was made by HRV PROD (www. Com)
Legal notice (II)
Warnings MW Management draws investors’ attention to the following:
- MW Gestion informs you that UCITS posted on the site are not marketed in France. Only French and foreign professional clients (institutional, sub-mandated clients) and Luxembourg residents can subscribe to it. Non-Luxembourgish netizens interested in UCITS are invited to contact us by writing to email@example.com.
- The prospectus, the KIID, the monthly fact sheets, the annual and semi-annual reports of each UCITS referred to by the Financial Sector Supervisory Commission (Luxembourg) are available on the website. Any subscription to a UCITS or a product must be done after having read the regulatory documents in force.
- The desirability of investing in our funds and the amount that it is reasonable to invest depends on the holder’s personal circumstances. To determine them, he must take into account his personal wealth, his current and future financial needs but also his risk aversion.
- The UCITS offered by our company are invested in the financial markets and are likely to experience downward fluctuations; they do not have any capital protection mechanism.
- In all cases, it is strongly recommended to sufficiently diversify its investments so as not to be exposed solely to the risks of the funds proposed by MW Gestion.
- The website www.mwgestion.com, the services and products offered by our company (excluding UCITS) are primarily intended for French investors as well as for EU nationals and member countries of the European Economic Area.
- The user acknowledges that the use of the site as such and all activities that can be developed on it, are governed by French and Community law. You must not use information disseminated by this site for purposes that may be contrary to the laws and regulations in force in your country.
Legal information (III)
- Past performance does not prejudge future performance and is not consistent over time.
Editors of the site
- Director of publication: Jean-Luc Rosat
- Editor: Cyril Deblaye
Design and production
- Performinweb 152 rue de Saussure 75017 Paris
- Site hosted by OVH RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011